You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

Stagecoach North East: Latest News & Discussion - July 2015

Stagecoach North East: Latest News & Discussion - July 2015

RE: Stagecoach North East: Latest News & Discussion - July 2015
[quote='Michael' pid='114106' dateline='1435770275']

Entering service quite fast, has anymore arrived?

The last non DDA reserve MAN will of being withdrawn, i would imagine the darts are ready to transfer out? or will it be the DDA MAN's first?

Least the SC fleet list can be updated now!  Angel
[/quot

22734 will get withdrawn....but not now, later into the summer holidays. This batch of new E200s will replace the 14 MANviros and the 5 Darts with the MANs going to Slatyford for the 6/7/8s and the Darts to Hartlepool apparently. 22050/67/70 will stay at Sheilds as Kuyoyo confirmed, 2 for the X20 and 1 spare.
The 6 ex Dundee E400s will not head for Teeside, 3 for the X34 and the rest to Newcastle with 19194/6/7 to finish the Double decker crisis currently going on there, so in the end 19194/6/7 will not stay for the Es. The MANs displaced from the E400s will move to reserve roles throughout the fleet replacing most non DDA MANs. The Darts from 6/7/8 will move everywhere, a few will move to Walkergate to replace the remaining 04 reg Darts and the rest..... God knows where they will go! the most Reserve or transfer to another fleet.
The Es wil stay Single Deck for this year at least. My prediction is these routes will get converted to double deck in next if not the year afters orders with the E300s replacing MANs ALX300s in the City but that's a different story.
Maybe a short term loan of Olympians 16833 and 39 to cover the Es for the summer might help seem as though there still legal to use ( until 2017 when DDA comes for Deckers aswell )
My New Flickr https://www.flickr.com/photos/140662069@N02/ - Posts every Weekend at the minimum Smile

RE: Stagecoach North East: Latest News & Discussion - July 2015