You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

Go North East: Latest News & Discussion - July 2015

Go North East: Latest News & Discussion - July 2015

Site Administrator
RE: Go North East: Latest News & Discussion - July 2015
(23 Jul 2015, 8:33 pm)DanTheMan wrote I dont have a problem with branding. But at least do the inside as well.

I mentioned to tyresmoke the other night that, whilst I'm not particularly fond of some of Arriva's latest branding attempts, I really do like the interior branding they've got going on depicting local landmarks on the route of the services allocated said branded vehicles. The stairway and 'back wall' branding works really well in my opinion.

Go North East recently rolled out a new 'safety pack' for interior notices - these are much clearer and more professionally designed. What's more is that they are all in generic red, blue and white, which means in years to come when these vehicles are cascaded to another role, they won't have incorrectly branded internal notices. I can only imagine that this is part of a wider internal branding scheme, with cove panels soon to follow..? Guess we will have to keep an eye on the buses!

Lots of things going on - Saltmeadows Road has barely had time to breathe since March what with all of the repaints, new arrivals, and withdrawals!

RE: Go North East: Latest News & Discussion - July 2015
Fleet List - July 2015