You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

NELSAM Trams and Transport Day 2015 - Washington

NELSAM Trams and Transport Day 2015 - Washington

RE: NELSAM Trams and Transport Day 2015 - Washington
(09 Aug 2015, 2:11 pm)aureolin wrote That's you though. You go to far greater lengths than I do to attend these things!

Plus, I've better things to be doing with my Sundays. Such as posting crap on Internet forums. 

I've said it before, and I'll say it again; North East rallies tend to be very poorly promoted. A lot of it comes down to that it's been at 'x', on date 'y', since the year 'z'. We supported the promotion of such events by creating the events forum, and placing it at a prominent position on the forum index page. You can only lead a horse to water though.

If I had an idea of what was going to be at either event, then I'd have made more of an effort to attend, if there was something interesting about. Seems there was at Shildon!
Well, it would have been rude for me not to turn up given that I live not far away and is accessible by bus and train.

Wouldn't have gone to the NELSAM event had Shildon not been on today as well, as it isn't easy for me to get to especially with our so called "Premium" bus service only running hourly and would probably have to go all the way up to Sunderland then get a 56 down to there and not knowing what would be there for a journey as long as this would be would put me off greatly as I could turn up and find no buses there.

RE: NELSAM Trams and Transport Day 2015 - Washington