You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

RE: GNE Odd Workings Thread
I know where you're coming from, but I don't think we'd be forcing discussion in having such a thread. If anything we'd just be splitting something that's regularly discussed into it's own discussion stream - similar to what's happened with the service suggestions. Some people don't want to see post after post of them, so it works having them in it's own thread?

I guess we'd still have the discretion to move or leave individual posts in the main GNE thread, so anything particularly rare and generating discussion could be left. Whereas spares working branded routes aren't going to be of much interest to the majority, but some people might still want to read it.

Regarding the Flickr HOF, I guess this was always the danger. It's really up to members of the community to have a degree of etiquette when tagging their photos for it, otherwise it's just going to deter visitors. Hall of Fame implies it should be one of those shots you take, that you think will come out crap, but realise it's a really good shot once you see it on a computer. Tongue I'd personally say that it's 'bad practice' to be tagging more than 5 or 6 of your photos a month. Unless you consider yourself to be David Bailey. Rolleyes
Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook

GNE Odd Workings Thread