You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

RE: GNE Odd Workings Thread
(07 Sep 2013, 7:54 pm)Daniel wrote Indeed, I must admit I had forgotten completely about the service suggestions thread being split from the original Go North East thread. That seems to have worked brilliantly, and with that in mind, I'd anticipate the odd workings would work in a similar way.

You'll notice that each and every bus operator has a uniformed layout, consisting of the same threads in each (main discussion thread, service suggestion thread, service list thread and fleet news thread). Would we separate odd workings for ANE/SNE also? Discussion is a lot less frequent on those forums and I do feel that we'd be cutting down discussion on the main threads even more if we separated it for the other big two...

Like you say, the major odd balls can be kept within the main section, providing they stand a chance of generating discussion.

How about we run a trial with GNE for the next month or so, and see how we get on? If it works it works, if not we can merge the posts into the main thread and do away with it? Smile
Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook

GNE Odd Workings Thread