You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

RE: GNE Odd Workings Thread
(07 Sep 2013, 7:57 pm)Daniel wrote Haha, Deptford for you! Wink
You'll be glad to get away from Park Lane! I usually wait around with friends from other local schools on school mornings (you guys will be able to see when I'm there - I usually see at least one odd working and post about it!), and I must admit it's always a relief during the school holidays to not have to go there...

I've been there on a Morning 8.30 to 9 then at dinner for about 40 mins then like half hour to an hour before heading home on an Afternoon, and yeah I will be glad as I was starting to get a little bored. Some days I just went straight home as I couldn't be bothered to hang around. But Deptford have gave me the opportunity to capture some great odd workings that some may of not getting to photograph, i.e. 628 for example on various services.

But the next month or so I won't be out that often as won't have the Money to do so, so my page will quiet down a bit, as i'll be to busy playing Fifa 14 and GTA V on my Xbox. Another hobby of mine I put significant time into over the Winter Months as I hate the Cold. Hopefully I might do the odd trip out, but not that often.

GNE Odd Workings Thread