You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

Arriva North East: Latest News & Discussion - September 2015

Arriva North East: Latest News & Discussion - September 2015

RE: Arriva North East: Latest News & Discussion - September 2015
(15 Sep 2015, 10:28 am)Snex wrote I've been around here for awhile just like to see what's happening in the area as I find it quite interesting but never really had anything to post.

But just had to say this happened on Woodhorn Road outside of Sports Direct / Co-op Building and, if you watch it, the route he takes does make sense. Definitely wasn't Park Road.

http://www.channel5.com/shows/police-int...sode-1-816 - Can see it there for those interested in it, it's on at around 3 mins 30 secs.

Looks like he was on the Spine Road near the Three Horse Shoes by the bridges aswell. I'm not saying it's not staged tho, wouldn't surprise me one bit on channel 5.

I've just watched it on my iPad, and where they're prepping outside is The Elephant Pub, in Ashington.

When it gets to the bus crash scene, first, why was the bus parked at Sports Direct? The first line on the destination looks to long to say "Morpeth". Secondly, why did the bus driver leave the bus without wearing a high-visibility vest? Why did the driver stand in front of the car dangerously? Why did he return to his bus and not assist the White Nissan driver?

When they pull up to a suspect, that's the Salvation Army building near Central Primary (not the old police station on Park Road). This has had to be filmed May-onwards as the streetlights visible in the street are the new ones. 

I couldn't watch anymore as I'm on data, but I'll try and watch it at tuition.

RE: Arriva North East: Latest News & Discussion - September 2015