You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

Arriva North East: Latest News & Discussion - January 2016

Arriva North East: Latest News & Discussion - January 2016

RE: Arriva North East: Latest News & Discussion - January 2016
(13 Jan 2016, 2:01 pm)scania driver wrote With you on the last points about punctuality and reliability. Was being a little sarcastic with my last remark. Engineering at Dormanstown / Redcar does seem to have improved over the past 2-3 years. As a point of interest, will 7486/7 be returning when the summer timetable/PVR requirement comes into being?

Yes they should be returning from Blyth, along with 7485 from Ashington. I believe they're up there to give them some leeway to getting their VDL Gemini's sorted out which are plaguing them with faults at the moment. There's still 3 outstanding on the MAX refurbs too so I'm hoping now the Yorkshire ones are complete they'll be in for refurb - if anyone can confirm they are 7603, 7605 and 7606.
I'd hazard a guess that the summer timetable will be exactly the same as last year which would be the first time that has happened recently, and at least the regulars would know which trips to avoid. I wonder if there are plans to boost the Whitby Park & Ride further though??

RE: Arriva North East: Latest News & Discussion - January 2016
Arriva sign
RE: Arriva sign
RE: Arriva sign