You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

Arriva North East: Latest News & Discussion - January 2016

Arriva North East: Latest News & Discussion - January 2016

RE: Arriva North East: Latest News & Discussion - January 2016
(19 Jan 2016, 4:49 pm)palatine3833 wrote Knowing Arriva, they totally let the side down yesterday (Durham depot in particular), they had all 13 6-branded Sapphires on the 6.  Completely disgraceful if you ask me.

Darlington put up a much better show of course, MAX Omnicity and Frequenta Solo on the 1/5A

Not sure on everything that went wrong with Darlington's allocations yesterday, but I believe that the Frequenta Solo on the 1/5/5A/19 yesterday went out on the 09:30 5A from Darlington Town Centre possibly because the bus which was meant to be on that run was running 15 minutes late, although said bus that was late was 21/X21 branded EcoCity 4814 so Lord knows why that was on there.

If you think Darlington was bad yesterday, Redcar had Sapphire 1440 and 1560 on the 22/64/64A whilst 1434 was on the X3.

Stockton put 1444 out at 11:05 with a few swaps of MAX X12 Pulsar's seemingly to ensure the service was leaving Middlesbrough on-time rather than keep the branded buses on running around 20 minutes late. MAX spare 1415 was on Sapphire 5/5A as I don't think some of the StreetLite's were on the road.

Belmont are usually okay with Sapphire allocations on Monday - Saturday's although what's the deal with some of the non Sapphire allocations on the 22 on some Sundays recently?

RE: Arriva North East: Latest News & Discussion - January 2016
Arriva sign
RE: Arriva sign
RE: Arriva sign