You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

Arriva North East: Rare & Odd Workings - January 2016

Arriva North East: Rare & Odd Workings - January 2016

RE: Arriva North East: Rare & Odd Workings - January 2016
(20 Jan 2016, 3:03 pm)GX03 SVC wrote I don't know where this discussion about crap allocations have come from.

Like I said, there was four Sapphire vehicles off the road yesterday morning, with two having to be fixed rather quickly to remove 7412/5 from the X21/X22 for route branding.

And as it seems that some members can't grasp, after post after post of details of the operations, that Arriva are crap and there are spare buses everywhere, and how buses they like never break down, how such and such are shite at allocations. Wow, isn't the enthusiast scene lovely, people who don't even know what goes on behind the scenes are allowed to say how they shouldn't be doing that job...that really gets the moral up for the staff who read this thread.

I have to agree here, 

If there are Sapphire vehicles off the road, what is the depot supposed to do? Send out a faulty bus so that there is a full Sapphire allocation?

Reading this thread, it is starting to become very annoying seeing the same anti-Arriva posts over and over. I'd like to see some enthusiasts try to sort out an allocation, then see if they would criticise the work that the current staff do.

RE: Arriva North East: Rare & Odd Workings - January 2016