Menu

MrFozz   25 Jan 2016, 8:34 am
(20 Dec 2015, 12:49 pm)8222 wrote Hope this guy was OK.

http://www.sunderlandecho.com/news/patie...-1-7634756

Been a while since this was posted, I hopre the guy hit by the train made/does make some kind of recovery.

Bit off topic, I remember getting arrested years ago and the Policeman who actually was something of a friend to me was telling me about the moment he was dispatched to the scene of a nasty crash at the Lord Byrons Walk Level Crossing, 2 'so called friends' of mine were involved, and 2 weeks previously I let them talk me into a pact of suicide.

He explained he was one of the first on the scene, the car was a mess, it had travelled along Byrons Walk at about 70/80mph and flipped when it hit the Crossing...What the Policeman told me absolutely stunned me rigid, he was hoping to find the driver and front passenger dead, I was absolutely stunned...He would later tell me the Suicide investigation was still very much a live one and he wanted to spare me the trauma of answering questions, of which, some were gonna be very personal and wanted to spare me from being potentially cross-examined in a court room...Luckily it never happened that way...

anyway back to topic [SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]