You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

Arriva North East: Latest News & Discussion - February 2016

Arriva North East: Latest News & Discussion - February 2016

RE: Arriva North East: Latest News & Discussion - February 2016
(03 Feb 2016, 8:54 pm)Malarkey wrote Just provide a quick update to the Arriva Fleetlist, sure an announcement will occur in the coming days with this information.

Arriva MAX VDL SB200 Wright Pulsar (1505) NK12 FLW, needs to be updated with moving from Blyth to Blyth (Under Repair), as this evening while on route through South Gosforth on the X8 into Newcastle the Engine Belt snapped, I imagine something like would take some time to repair.

Furthermore good ole Malarkey himself provided the Driver with assistance in phoning Blyth Depot to report the Breakdown, by giving him my phone as he had left his on charge in his car, I would also advise that all Arriva Buses should have Radios fitted onboard the Bus so that Drivers can communicate with the Depot, as took the Driver more than 10 attempts on 3 different mobile numbers which he had on him on a piece of card, which had a number on for each depot in the North East Division.

Surely a driver should have a mobile phone on them at all times when out on the road, given that it is the only method of contacting control, as Arriva don't have radios fitted to their buses?

RE: Arriva North East: Latest News & Discussion - February 2016