You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

Arriva North East: Latest News & Discussion - February 2016

Arriva North East: Latest News & Discussion - February 2016

RE: Arriva North East: Latest News & Discussion - February 2016
(28 Feb 2016, 11:53 pm)Stuartphin1639 wrote I've said that all along that 4653/9 will end up at Darlington, and then somewhere along the line 4660-4 will end up down here aswell but that's just my thoughts

But from what I have heard (might just be rumours) 5 omnicities will be on the move again sometime, as apparently Stockton are getting them back for a route up that way could be wrong but the information came from a reliable source and newer vehicles would be coming for either x26/7/26A or the X66/7

Hmm intresting.

The thing I wonder, if you were to take 4660-62/64 off the 85/685, what would be a suitable replacement for that route? Mind that said Pulsar's are becoming a much more regular sight on there, I saw two on there on Saturday. My other fear is based on current allocations, if the route were to be upgraded to MAX, how frequent would the appearances of non MAX spec buses be? It would especially be made worse by the fact that Jesmond don't have any MAX services at this time, so there wouldn't be much in the way of spare MAX specification buses.

RE: Arriva North East: Latest News & Discussion - February 2016