You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

What is the worst bus company you have ever dealt with?

What is the worst bus company you have ever dealt with?

RE: What is the worst bus company you have ever dealt with?
I can't think of any instances which would make me single out one particular company as 'the worst I've ever dealt with'. But, then again, I really don't have much reason to complain and the question the OP posits if largely subjective anyway.

The bus, to me, is simply a conduit for getting from A to B within the allotted time allowed for in the timetable. It can be inconvenient when that standard isn't met - especially when my journey is contingent on connections - but sometimes this is out of the control of the operator and most (if not all) operators have fallen foul of not running to timetable on occasion. If it becomes a regular occurrence, I am lucky enough to be able to choose my car over bus (which I appreciate is not a choice available to all - but this is based upon my own experience). Because of this, I have little experience in dealing with customer services as I simply make other provision rather than spending time complaining.

Outside of timetabling issues, I really don't care if the driver is well presented or acknowledges me when I board or alight. I am indifferent towards whether a bus has WiFi as I'm fortunate enough to have a generous amount of mobile data provided my phone operator. I would of course prefer plug sockets to be operational but, overall, it is a minor issue on short journeys. Besides, if I forget to charge my phone in the house before getting on the bus, I can hardly hold the operator responsible. As long as it gets me where I want to go I am not bothered whether the bus is branded or the correct vehicle type.

Each operator has their positives and negatives.

RE: What is the worst bus company you have ever dealt with?