You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

What is the worst bus company you have ever dealt with?

What is the worst bus company you have ever dealt with?

RE: What is the worst bus company you have ever dealt with?
(10 Apr 2016, 8:04 am)Jimmi wrote I noticed that Gateshead Central Taxis has been mentioned, I hear people slagging them of especially on here on a regular basis and quite often it is over absolutely nothing at times, the Bluebird's aren't the nicest buses in the world but it still gets people from A-B at the end of the day, on some of their routes I think Solo's could being too large to get round the routes and also Solos may not be cost effective to use on some routes, it would be daft allocating 30 odd seater Solo's to a route that gets around 10 passengers max on any journey. This is a fact we kinda have to face, operators usually pick buses based on what the passenger numbers are like or what a contract specifies, you can agree or disagree with that. Also I wonder how many people who slag GCT off actually use them?

I use GCT on occasion and don't have any complaints. 

As you state, Bluebirds aren't the most comfortable vehicle to travel on, but they do a job and provide a service to those who otherwise wouldn't have one. One thing I quite like about the GCT Bluebirds is the presence of the radio. While the music played by drivers isn't always to my taste, it is different and quaint to say the least.

RE: What is the worst bus company you have ever dealt with?