You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

Arriva North East: Latest News and Discussion - April 2016

Arriva North East: Latest News and Discussion - April 2016

RE: Arriva North East: Latest News and Discussion - April 2016
(28 Apr 2016, 5:10 pm)Kuyoyo wrote The launch was planned by the Marketing Team without discussion between them and the other various areas involved.

2807 is not re-entering service until some moifications are made to the external branding and I believe there's more to be added - they were more concerned yesterday with actually getting it started.

No more have been branded yet, and indeed 2805/8/26 are still awaiting repaint (or away for repaint in the case of 2808) but I would hazard a guess they will be branded upon return from repaint.

Funny enough, I was in Durham earlier and both 1324 and 1326 are still running around in base livery without any branding. So, it's not just Stockton's Frequenta launch that happened a bit too soon....

In fairness, Durham can't afford for the vehicles to be off the road to allow them to be branded because of the additional buses being used due to the roadworks.  They could be branded of a night, but I'd assume they'd have to pay a higher rate or something.

RE: Arriva North East: Latest News and Discussion - April 2016