You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

Go North East Riverside Depot Open Day/Family Fun Day 2016

Poll: Are you going to attend?

You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, and I have my tickets 13 (52.00%)
Yes but I need to print off tickets 4 (16.00%)
No 5 (20.00%)
Maybe 3 (12.00%)
* You voted for this item. Total: 25 vote(s) (100%)

Go North East Riverside Depot Open Day/Family Fun Day 2016

Site Administrator
RE: Go North East Riverside Depot Open Day/Family Fun Day 2016
(22 May 2016, 12:05 am)Michael wrote On the B9's stop announcements, has any other routes been included on them?

4, 21, X1, evening X21 and N56.

6099 and 6100 will be updated again in the future with the announcements for services 20/20A and indiGo Peterlee services (mainly the 265 from Durham to Seaham - the B9s regularly crop up on Deptford's PM allocated double-deck 265).

The 56s now also have announcements for the morning journeys via Peel Retail Park and evening/Sunday journeys via Springwell Estate (providing the driver selects the correct destination).

There will be a full fleet update again at Deptford when the Drifter and Coast & Country is re-launched. Deptford now operate a morning peak 8A service to Waterview Park using a Fab56 double-deck, so it makes sense to provide Next Stop Announcements if the allocated vehicle has the ability to do so! Similarly, the red spare Streetlites are likely to crop up on the Drifter a fair bit, so it makes sense to programme these too.

Lots of things going on and it takes forever and a day to build the PowerPoints, so it'll take quite a while but we will get there eventually!

RE: Go North East Riverside Depot Open Day/Family Fun Day 2016