You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

Go North East Riverside Depot Open Day/Family Fun Day 2016

Poll: Are you going to attend?

You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, and I have my tickets 13 (52.00%)
Yes but I need to print off tickets 4 (16.00%)
No 5 (20.00%)
Maybe 3 (12.00%)
* You voted for this item. Total: 25 vote(s) (100%)

Go North East Riverside Depot Open Day/Family Fun Day 2016

RE: Go North East Riverside Depot Open Day/Family Fun Day 2016
(22 May 2016, 1:08 pm)TEN 6083 wrote [Image: b15a73bd9c5cc4e70b3fa2a3bf496462.jpg]

Just got back home. First thing I done was have a drive this morning when got there after getting photos of the buses at the coach park as drove down which was an eye opening experience, didn't realise the buses started moving once you put them into drive and having to turn corners completely different to a car. Think it was 3968 that I drove. After went to the depot on 6133 and got some more photos of the buses there and went on a ride through the bus wash on 6047. Then done the tour in the depot, favourite bit was the service delivery room to see how it all works. After that went back outside and got name put on 6302 (see photo) and had a sit in drivers cabs on 676 and 8335 and a play around with the destination displays. Then got a free ice cream and had a walk round the outside of depot and got some photos of buses parked in the yard through the fence while ate the ice cream before could board the shuttle bus  back to the coach park which again was 6133. Overall good trip out and see the inner workings of Go North East

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We're almost home. Stayed just over an hour before going to findsome lunch.

Big'un enjoyed doing his trademark starfish in front of 6302 Big Grin

RE: Go North East Riverside Depot Open Day/Family Fun Day 2016