You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

RE: Games
(09 Jul 2016, 9:30 am)Jackamcardle wrote OMSI 2 is a fantastic game. There are now so many buses and maps that are released everywhere, from Bath to Poland. The buses are great too, there's loads of different types of Citaro, Solaris, B9TLs and much more. The realism is fantastic but if you do bother to get back into it, I would consider purchasing a Logitech wheel as I have played OMSI with the mouse/keyboard before and it's no where near as fun when with a steering wheel and pedals. There are also payware addons available like Hamburg, Vienna, Chicago, Gladbeck and even a London map in construction, with around 20 drivable lines and an NBFL and a left path Citaro/Citaro G

There's a huge map in construction set in Totnes/Paington, and some of the photos look fantastic. There aren't many left path maps out but the UKDT (UK Driving Team) have made a fantastic effort with making authentic British maps.

Sorry if I'm rambling on, I was just surprised to hear that when talking to a few members of this forum in person they had never even heard of OMSI before.

Yeah it seems like a great game and plenty of models/maps too which is good, however I just had no idea what I was doing. There is no tutorial or anything when it first comes on so I didn't know what to do.

I might try it again to be honest especially the British maps.

Games