You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

Stagecoach North East: Latest News & Discussion - July 2016

Stagecoach North East: Latest News & Discussion - July 2016

RE: Stagecoach North East: Latest News & Discussion - July 2016
This is from last month but didn't see it.

MrNut85 seems to be having some faith in Shields Sole Dart 34611, Been on late night boards on the 17/18 for most the past week.
Though is there a reason behind this? Just because a E200 is more fuel Efficient than a Dart so is a bit strange to have running a late on board. Is it the same board from the morning? As the Dart or a MAN E200 normally pass my house around 7am on 18s. Always seems to have a different vehicle on that certain board compared to the standard integral E200

The only reason is purely because of where the bus is parked in the depot and also if I'm short of buses for service, the buses I have available will go on contracts as a priority. If I had 3 SLF's I would put them out all night lol. On another note the MAN E200 were to be allocated to the X20 but due to having smaller fuel tanks and being thirsty an ADL E200 is to be allocated to the late night RTC.

Unfortunately due to the depot being on different levels it is not as easy to allocate buses like it is at Sunderland, Slatygate and Bykergate.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

RE: Stagecoach North East: Latest News & Discussion - July 2016