You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

Arriva North East: Latest News & Discussion - September 2016

Arriva North East: Latest News & Discussion - September 2016

RE: Arriva North East: Latest News & Discussion - September 2016
(18 Sep 2016, 5:54 pm)mb134 wrote I'm not sure how much the X20 would justify brand new vehicles. Also, the '6 or 7' new vehicles has me stumped, as the only routes Ashington have that fit that perfectly are the X18 or the 35. The 35 has 3 vehicles that are only 2 years old, so would only need another 3, and I'm not sure they need to replace 7529-33 on the X18 for a good few years yet.

7529-33 to the X20 could be a possibility, if the X18 receives another 6 brand new vehicles. Or, 4 new E400's for the X15, with 7511-4 going onto the X20.

Could be merely to get rid of the reliability problem that comes with the running the route.

The X18 is a popular route though, And the seawater got the better of the 57 reg Lowlanders that ran them for a few years, So they could be replacing them to make sure they can be used for a few more years elsewhere without problems.

Hopefully something turns up though  Tongue

(18 Sep 2016, 5:50 pm)Designline wrote I think I know what my jobs is and where I live and what I am doing thank you

Look, Without my comment getting deleted because of invasion of privacy. According to other enthusiasts you live in Northumberland and use to stand in Ashington Bus Station all the time chatting your BS to the supervisors, Which is clearly becoming visible on your posts.

You are also apparently the former Buss14 on here which says it all really...

So it doesn't sound like you know which job you have  Big Grin
My New Flickr https://www.flickr.com/photos/140662069@N02/ - Posts every Weekend at the minimum Smile

RE: Arriva North East: Latest News & Discussion - September 2016