You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

Stagecoach North East: Latest News & Discussion - November 2016

Stagecoach North East: Latest News & Discussion - November 2016

RE: Stagecoach North East: Latest News & Discussion - November 2016
(14 Nov 2016, 11:03 pm)stagecoachbusdepot wrote I'm not convinced it will be a 'cut' overall, yes some services are being reduced but offset that with a couple of services increasing in frequency, plus the Newcastle route, the overall PVR may remain about the same.

Bizarre how many people are complaining online about the 18/19 given how few ever seem to be onboard... going from the number of comments on the Echo page and elsewhere, every bus should be overflowing with passengers!

I got the 1:44pm bus today from the bridge towards Grindon and it was busy, only a few seats left.

But i think thats harsh because not everyone will travel on that bus at the same time, i use it at different times of the day, most days of the week and it changes on a weekly bases for how many passengers is on.

This morning, i got the 6:46am bus from Grindon Lane to the bridge, it had 10 passengers on, where as on Friday, it had 3 people on.

Still think it should remain half hourly from first bus to 9am, then 3pm to last bus... during the day i don't mind, i can via the town and get the 8 or 36.
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.

RE: Stagecoach North East: Latest News & Discussion - November 2016