You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

Stagecoach North East: Latest News & Discussion - November 2016

Stagecoach North East: Latest News & Discussion - November 2016

RE: Stagecoach North East: Latest News & Discussion - November 2016
(15 Nov 2016, 4:51 pm)MurdnunoC wrote But all of this (and perhaps this isn't the correct thread) brings up an interesting debate on the nature of confidentiality.

To me, if something is confidential you should say nothing to no-one alluding to the subject matter to which you've been entrusted. If you start flapping your gums by saying 'I know something about this subject that you dont' know' to stir up discussion amongst a certain audience (or to show how big and knowledgeable you are), is that really confidentially? 

I digress...

Definately. Competitors now know there's a new brand with new vehicles and all the confidentiality is now out of the window.
What could have been a surprise by SNE, featuring a huge fanfare launch may now be nothing more than a whimper.

I was travelling on the train once when a guy from a major supermarket chain was discussing upcoming strategies over the phone. 
If I was working for a rival business, it would have been gold-dust.
In reality, it just amused me.

(15 Nov 2016, 4:58 pm)Michael wrote Well sorry but i was just saying i think he might have the info......... if he reveals anything and he does work for Stagecoach, he might lose his job?.

There's a few people on here who hint and stuff but don't give the full picture.....

------

Jack u quoted my post but i don't know what u said.

He's just in 'daily contact' with them.
'Illegitimis non carborundum'

RE: Stagecoach North East: Latest News & Discussion - November 2016