Deprecated: preg_replace(): Passing null to parameter #3 ($subject) of type array|string is deprecated in /home/northeas/public_html/forums/inc/functions.php on line 5739
Go North East: 2016/17 Financial Year Order Predictions | North East Buses

Skip to main content

Go North East: 2016/17 Financial Year Order Predictions

Go North East: 2016/17 Financial Year Order Predictions

Jamie M
Unregistered
RE: Go North East: 2016/17 Financial Year Order Predictions
(15 Jan 2017, 9:30 am)S813 FVK wrote Something that bypassed me until a couple of days ago was the withdrawl of 6022 from Chester-le-Street:
http://northeastbuses.co.uk/fleet/item.php?operatorF=2&fleetnoF=6022

Does the fact that the issues were deemed uneconomical to repair suggest that a double decker route will be upgraded which will see the first lot of remaining B7s off once all of the cascades have been completed?

The going is that the N94 Omnidekkas will cascade (based on guess work, of course). I doubt they'd outright replace spare buses with B9s or the sort.
All of the pronto ones have gone due to defects or charity appeal, so I don't feel it's much a surprise that they're failing. I was driving past Emmanuel College at around 5pm a few nights ago and that one was still there with about 5 engineers at work!
The Omnidekkas are too reliable for Stanley at any rate - only one (6127) causes issues 😛

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

RE: Go North East: 2016/17 Financial Year Order Predictions