You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

Arriva North East: Latest News & Discussion - March 2017

Arriva North East: Latest News & Discussion - March 2017

RE: Arriva North East: Latest News & Discussion - February 2017
(27 Feb 2017, 2:25 pm)Mark P wrote It's at Whitby (on paper at least) although I haven't physically seen it myself.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Was back over the pits at Redcar yesterday.

(01 Mar 2017, 8:14 pm)9920up wrote So it's now confired 're liverliveris,  colours and logos:
Arriva brand set for a refresh
After 20 years, Arriva, one of Europe's largest transport companies, is set to embark on a refresh of its brand. A more modern identity, including a refreshed logo and brighter colours, will be applied across the group in a phased introduction. A formal launch takes place tomorrow (Thursday)
The cost effective and evolutionary approach will see the new colours and livery rolled out from Q1 2017 as and when vehicles and other materials are due to be updated. The refreshed logo is expected to be introduced from 2018.
Gill Singh, Arriva Bus, Marketing and NPD Director says: “The Arriva brand is now 20 years old and works well across a range of transport markets.
“However, our logo has changed little since 1997 so we are introducing, on a low cost and evolutionary basis, a refresh to our identity that retains the essence of Arriva and supports our growth plans.”

So on past performance we can expect the old livery to disappear by about 2034?

RE: Arriva North East: Latest News & Discussion - March 2017
RE: Arriva North East: Latest News & Discussion - February 2017