Menu

Adrian   16 Apr 2017, 7:20 pm
(16 Apr 2017, 7:07 pm)ifm001 wrote Think the web site info is under Eden Valley or along those lines.

Ithe is a shame there isn't a lot more advertising over this neck of the woods but I did see Stagecarriage, 111 Busways, Northern 3501, The Eden quite a few United vehicles and of course the Wilkinson Travel Tiger coach that is my transport. So a few vehicles representing Tyne and Wear / Co Durham.

I had no intention of attending anyway, but I do like to have a look online and see if I can get a rough idea of what is attending. I couldn't find a thing for this event, but I could say the same about a lot of events.

Great to see such a good turn out from the North East again. I've seen a few photos of 3501 and 6080 on their way there, looking very smart as per usual!

(16 Apr 2017, 7:07 pm)Jimmi wrote I attended the event again this year and quite enjoyed myself, was a shame about the weather though which did put a slight damper on things.

I've uploaded some photos to my Flickr with more being uploaded tomorrow: http://www.flickr.com/photos/127079988@N02/

I was waiting for the Jimmi flickr plug!  Tongue Nice photos, but it doesn't half look iike a wash out!

Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook