Deprecated: preg_replace(): Passing null to parameter #3 ($subject) of type array|string is deprecated in /home/northeas/public_html/forums/inc/functions.php on line 5739
Go North East: Latest News & Discussion - May 2017 | North East Buses

Skip to main content

Go North East: Latest News & Discussion - May 2017

Go North East: Latest News & Discussion - May 2017

Jamie M
Unregistered
RE: Go North East: Latest News & Discussion - May 2017
(14 May 2017, 6:31 pm)Venturego wrote Hopefully the current buses on the TEN could cascade to Stanley for 6,X30 & X70, with NSA, WiFi, USB/Power sockets etc... and a decent re-brand, suitable for these services. - Omnicities need retrimming and Omnidekkas are complete shambles with worn seats, leaking windows, rattles etc..., although performance on some not bad.

I don't think the B9s would look good in Black /Toonlink. I'd Prefer to see possibly Red or Silver and relaunch "(West Durham)"Swift or "Magpie" (Newcastle tenuous link)" executed in the style of Red Kite. Think it could look really great, yet also be a strong mature brand to market.  - Know I've mentioned this before!
I think the omnicities will stay on the 6/X70/X71/X30/X31. Since they're all the same allocation now, it would make no sense to immediately break that link by introducing deckers which can't go on service X30.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

RE: Go North East: Latest News & Discussion - May 2017
RE: Go North East: Latest News & Discussion - May 2