You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

Poll: Are you for or against the proposed setup?

You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
For 11 (24.44%)
Against 33 (73.33%)
Abstain 1 (2.22%)
* You voted for this item. Total: 45 vote(s) (100%)
RE: Proposed forum changes
(25 Nov 2017, 1:53 pm)Dan wrote A lot of comments have been made about the rare and odd working threads recently. Has anyone got any ideas on how we could improve these threads? The overwhelming majority of negative comments about these threads has been that a lot of what is noted as being rare/odd simply isn't either of those things. Do we overlook all of these posts, or do we look for a way in which we could provide guidance as to what is rare/odd? A lot of it is subject to opinion and what some people may think is unusual, others won't.

I think there needs to me more of an emphasis on the "rare" as, especially in the ANE thread, it has become a thread with every working that isn't 100% accurate, which I'd suggest is of little interest to the vast majority. 

I pay very little attention to the threads as I really couldn't care less if a standard Pulsar, for example, was covering for a branded example. Which is a shame, as these sort of posts could then make users miss out on genuinely interesting workings.

Proposed forum changes
Proposed forum changes
Proposed forum changes