You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

Go North East: Latest News & Discussion - December 2017

Go North East: Latest News & Discussion - December 2017

RE: Go North East: Latest News & Discussion - December 2017
(17 Dec 2017, 9:00 pm)S813 FVK wrote No, it hasn't. It just seems to be the likely option given that now-known fact that the Waggonway Solars do not have long left and those Versas happen to be being released at a similar time (but then again, the Coaster Omnicities are being released too). 

I agree that it would be nice to see the 35 gain the Versas for the same reason that you have stated although purely based on discussion earlier in the month about the whole 'council not allowing modified buses to be cascaded elsewhere until 2019' talk, it seems more likely that the Black Cats Solars will be going onto the 35 for now.

I think it's one of these cases where we get convinced that something is going to happen before it is made known and every post regarding that topic suddenly stops being clear that it is only speculation.

I think that it is highly unlikely that the Versa's currently operating on services 88/88A will end up at Deptford.  They are Euro 4 engines and the services 35/35A require Euro 5 engines.

RE: Go North East: Latest News & Discussion - December 2017