You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

Go North East: Latest News & Discussion - April 2018

Go North East: Latest News & Discussion - April 2018

RE: Go North East: Latest News & Discussion - April 2018
(21 Apr 2018, 8:59 am)Jamie M wrote Main problem with the streetlites is that they're uncomfortable, feel every bump. It's great they have all of these features and promoting eco-friendliness. The engine/gearbox is a lot smoother in the Euro 6 examples. The day a streetlite comes with seats/suspension with some give in them, we may well have a perfect bus!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I think the Streetlite is good what it was designed for (same for the StreetDeck) but they're a bit too 'one size fits all'.

I think Wrights should offer an 'Endura' and 'EnduraDeck' with ZF gearboxes and 6.7l cummins engines. Would suit operators and routes that need more power and durability.

(21 Apr 2018, 8:59 am)Jamie M wrote Main problem with the streetlites is that they're uncomfortable, feel every bump. It's great they have all of these features and promoting eco-friendliness. The engine/gearbox is a lot smoother in the Euro 6 examples. The day a streetlite comes with seats/suspension with some give in them, we may well have a perfect bus!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I think the Streetlite is good what it was designed for (same for the StreetDeck) but they're a bit too 'one size fits all'.

I think Wrights should offer an 'Endura' and 'EnduraDeck' with ZF gearboxes and 6.7l cummins engines. Would suit operators and routes that need more power and durability.

RE: Go North East: Latest News & Discussion - April 2018
RE: Go North East: Latest News & Discussion - March 2018