Deprecated: preg_replace(): Passing null to parameter #3 ($subject) of type array|string is deprecated in /home/northeas/public_html/forums/inc/functions.php on line 5724
Go North East: Latest News & Discussion - May 2018 | North East Buses

Skip to main content

Go North East: Latest News & Discussion - May 2018

Go North East: Latest News & Discussion - May 2018

Jamie M
Unregistered
RE: Go North East: Latest News & Discussion - May 2018
(14 May 2018, 8:34 pm)S813 FVK wrote The has been a Passenger Panel survey issued in the last week and the was a question on printed timetables.  There were questions about the website and app too. In fact I forgot to include a suggestion for the website at the end of it now I look back.

If printed timetables were to be reintroduced, I would like to see them redesigned. I have never been a fan of the massive open-out ones, even if they are cheaper for the company to have printed on a mass scale.
Not just devils advocating, I genuinely like the spreadsheet style where I can consume all relevant info in one quick sweep. One fix was needed - to alternate row colour, but since that was fixed - I can't fault them. I don't like the Arriva styled ones which are like books. Takes forever to locate information and not practical for quick access.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

RE: Go North East: Latest News & Discussion - May 2018