Deprecated: preg_replace(): Passing null to parameter #3 ($subject) of type array|string is deprecated in /home/northeas/public_html/forums/inc/functions.php on line 5739
Go North East: Latest News & Discussion - May 2018 | North East Buses

Skip to main content

Go North East: Latest News & Discussion - May 2018

Go North East: Latest News & Discussion - May 2018

Jamie M
Unregistered
RE: Go North East: Latest News & Discussion - May 2018
(17 May 2018, 7:05 pm)Andreos1 wrote Or they do the unthinkable and leave the network alone for a while.
A stable network with timetables that aren't tinkered with or routes changed/merged/amalgamated and passengers having a clue about what number their bus is and the time it is due...
Might be on to something there! Big Grin
I do think there has been a few too many changes within the past few months. Fair enough if they're merging routes or whatever finding what works and what doesn't work, but I gather any situation is like this if it involves public as the stakeholder. We're in a huge claim culture right now where people complain about everything and anything, so I can see it may start being a little bit more confusing.

If you run public transport as an Autocratic Dictatorship and blissfully ignored said complaints, you may manage to run services to a sensible time and price -- however, it would no longer be called "Go North East", rather "RyanBus bus" or any other 4th class passenger travel model. Seat or buggy as optional extras on fares and buses anybody?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

RE: Go North East: Latest News & Discussion - May 2018