You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

Go North East: Latest News & Discussion - January 2019

Go North East: Latest News & Discussion - January 2019

RE: Go North East: Latest News & Discussion - January 2019
(24 Jan 2019, 6:50 am)gordondack wrote There is a reason why it's called public Transport.  Would you prefer the buss to be totally empty? perhaps you need to consider a Taxi?

You really can't expect a bus full of passengers not to disturb you.  Confused

It's not that I don't want other people on the bus, it's that I don't like the idea of them using regular bus services for this. It's impossible for them to do this and not disturb the regular passengers on the bus, especially when they're going to be using the tables. The only reason I even get the bus from Newcastle to Bishop is because I can get work done on the way down, hence why I would like to know when these services are so I can get a bus where I can use the tables.

(24 Jan 2019, 12:33 pm)BusLoverMum wrote The X21 I'm currently on is currently packed full of people desperately trying not to make eye contact. Don't know about upstairs, mind.

Upstairs is where all the fun happens because they know the driver can't see what's going on. I had an incident where someone came over to my table and took my empty coffee cup (because the X21 doesn't have bins like the 21 does!) and tried to pour themselves a cup of Lambrini, but ended up spilling most of the bottle all over the floor, or the other day when a load of people going to Durham on a night out got on in Bishop and were sat upstairs drinking bottles of beer

RE: Go North East: Latest News & Discussion - January 2019