You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

Go North East: Latest News & Discussion - August 2019

Go North East: Latest News & Discussion - August 2019

RE: Go North East: Latest News & Discussion - August 2019

(04 Aug 2019, 6:58 am)Dan wrote Unfortunately without feedback, how can any organisation the size of Go North East review whether what they are doing is right or wrong?

As well as the audio-visual announcements being a tool for visually-impaired customers, they are part of the product and it's important the brand is conveyed through this. The announcements are serving a completely different purpose in London, so there's less need for a more "friendly" approach.

Equally, aside from your comments on this forum, I don't think anyone (including driving staff) has recently reported repeating announcements on the Angel, via the proper channels. Without feedback, how can these things be repaired?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

X10 broadcasting that the next stop is Testo's when leaving Dalton Park.

Not sure how many complaints there will be this weekend (or in the past or future).

Appreciate the road closure over an entire weekend isn't a normal occurrence, but there's many a time Testo's is missed out due to issues on the A19.

It still doesn't make it right that an organisation the size of GNE can't reflect, use initiative or common sense to make adaptations to the NSA.

I'm a big advocate of listening and using customer feedback, but it can't just be one way. Surely there has to be some common sense and self analysis used internally in situations like this?

'Illegitimis non carborundum'