You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

What are you doing now you can't go out?

RE: What are you doing now you can't go out?
(21 Apr 2020, 12:01 pm)streetdeckfan wrote I have the opposite problem, when we moved offices a couple years back, all the furniture was going to just get thrown out so I kept some of the best stuff. So now in the house I think we have 5 or 6 desk chairs, at least 5 desks, I put a massive whiteboard and noticeboard up on the office wall and we have a couple smaller ones downstairs still!

To be honest, most of our work has dried up for the minute because our main client was a national health service and they are apparently a bit busy at the moment, so I have plenty of free time now!

One of my biggest hates is gardening, the only thing I can tolerate is cutting the grass. I don't like getting dirty, I don't like bugs, or bees, especially wasps, I hate the smell of flowers. Give me a concrete yard any day!

In fact, I'm contemplating decking over the entire back garden at mine, the front garden is already definitely going as I want to turn it in to a parking space and I want to build a workshop in the back so I'd only really be left with a small section of grass
Decking isn't maintenance free. It gets slippery and rots and when it rots, the wasps love it.

Ours needs replacing before someone falls through it but b&q have decided that sort of job isn't essential repairs.