You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

New StreetDecks - nine re-deployed within Go-Ahead Group prior to delivery

New StreetDecks - nine re-deployed within Go-Ahead Group prior to delivery

RE: New StreetDecks - nine re-deployed within Go-Ahead Group prior to delivery
(05 Jul 2020, 2:00 pm)Michael wrote Remember the 60 will likely to go back up to every 10 minutes, the streetlites spare from the service atm will be required again on the 60.

What is actually allocated to the 61 on a Monday to Friday? (Haven't been that way for a while)

Also wasn't it said that 5481 - 5487 would be one of the first set of Citaro's withdrawnonce the new buses arrive?

Ah right, cheaper than i thought tbh, so really it wouldn't worth it.

Yeah I know, but even once you've upgraded the 61 and X6/7 with the extra Streetlites there's still loads of them spare, I wouldn't surprise if some went to Riverside but then after that there should be enough spare for other routes where there's no realistically shouting out.

The Red Arrow B9TL's to Crusader will see off the Citaro's I would imagine though. Wouldn't be surprised if the whole Riverside Citaro fleet is gone by the end of year.

7x - 93/94 (Imagine there's a spare there for them)
17x - X1
10x - 53/54/X66

I believe the 93/94 is ran by Versa's so they could easily be the buses being refurbished and put on the 57 with their sisters on the 56.

There's the Mercedes gone if you choose the Streetlites for the 6 (maybe something better ie some Deckers somewhere).

That still leaves the 12 Streetlites to go somewhere - possibly more if you choose something else for the 6.

Only 7 are needed for the X6, X7 and 61 though and that's before any PVR decreases are accounted for in Sunderland so it could be less. The X84/X85 is the one standing out as the only other route that needs newer buses for the LEZ and has nothing accounted for it.

Just saying.

RE: New StreetDecks - nine re-deployed within Go-Ahead Group prior to delivery
Go North East Streetdeck on loan to Oxford
RE: Go North East Streetdeck on loan to Oxford
Go North East Streetdeck on loan to Oxford