You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

New StreetDecks - nine re-deployed within Go-Ahead Group prior to delivery

New StreetDecks - nine re-deployed within Go-Ahead Group prior to delivery

RE: New StreetDecks - nine re-deployed within Go-Ahead Group prior to delivery
(05 Jul 2020, 6:30 pm)Stanleyone wrote Nothing on the memo about where cascades will go, just the released buses will be refreshed. And updated expected arrival dates of new buses. If I remember from the last online talk, the X9/X10 was talked about and the 10 for new buses, dont think we'll see anything new anytime soon.

Ah right, that's good, least they'll get a refresh. Any changes to the expected date of the new buses?

(05 Jul 2020, 6:52 pm)Storx wrote 58 there not the 56, mistake from me; definitely don't expect the 56 to get them.

Unless they upgrade a solo route to midi buses then there's nothing for the X6/X7 so not much choice for them really. Can't really see any mini bus routes that need bigger buses; only realistic place would be PM to get arid of the awful non-standard Solos but not sure they really need a capacity increase; noticed on the fleet allocation there's a Versa there currently which I haven't seen mentioned anywhere.

The Omnicities will need replacing there at some point tho as all the full sizes routes go through Newcastle so would need to be LEZ compliant.

It was more about the LEZ for Riverside, they're going to have go at somepoint and there's not really any other routes left other than the ones already in service at Deptford where they could realistically go unless it's temporarily.

Hahaha no problem, wasn't the 58 getting electric buses next year, as they got the extra funding for them?

If anything i would of put the Streetlites from the Red Kite on the X20 and put the Solo's on the X6/X7 but that means repainting 3 of the Solo's again, and this climate it won't happen, unless they were to move elsewhere converting another service with a 3 PVR to X-Lines but there's not many.

I wouldn't mind the Omnicities at Deptford, its one of the depots, which have never had them.
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.

RE: New StreetDecks - nine re-deployed within Go-Ahead Group prior to delivery
Go North East Streetdeck on loan to Oxford
RE: Go North East Streetdeck on loan to Oxford
Go North East Streetdeck on loan to Oxford