You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

Go North East respond after bus drivers hit out over pay rise

Go North East respond after bus drivers hit out over pay rise

RE: Go North East respond after bus drivers hit out over pay rise
(07 Jul 2021, 6:46 pm)streetdeckfan wrote If I got £8 worth of value out of it, then sure, but I don't feel like I do.

I don't mean to brag about my extreme wealth, but I spent more than that in bus fares to eat some overpriced and mediocre 'Japanese' food with friends in the Metro last night.

Maybe it's just me, but if I was £32 a month from not being able to pay my bills, then I'd probably look for another job since even a 4% payrise (which is what they're asking for) would only leave me with £32 to spare!

You must obtain some value from this forum. As someone has previously expressed their dislike of bus enthusiasts, I find it very strange that you choose to post your thoughts on a forum catered towards bus enthusiasts unless, of course, you are either an enthusiast yourself (as your constant hounding of Martijn Gilbert might suggest) or find something valuable in this very medium.

You are also someone who purportedly uses public transport on a regular basis. Do you not value those who make your journies possible, or should they simply, as you suggest, find other employment because you don't value their contribution to your lifestyle enough for them to ask for a payrise of a measly £8 per week?

RE: Go North East respond after bus drivers hit out over pay rise
Ne14ne1
Go North East Pay For Drivers
RE: Go North East Pay For Drivers