You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

Site Administrator
Route Development | Network Expansion & New Services
(29 Dec 2021, 9:37 pm)omnicity4659 wrote You claim that they asked for £4 GNE day tickets and then said that the correct fare was the £8.50 Arriva Regionwide, as you were driving the routes that day I think the onus is on you to provide the correct information and the cheapest available fare for that journey.

But as we're clearly going in roundabouts and as I have better things to do "as an enthusiast", I'll leave you alone now pet.

I’m not sure why you’re so intent on making this about me? Feels like there may be a personal issue here? FYI - I didn’t sell any £8.50 tickets on Boxing Day (nor did I ever claim to!)

On a personal level (and I will split this from the GNE thread as it’s off-topic), I was surprised to see such startling price differences between the 308 and (presumably) the rest of the services which run between Newcastle and Blyth. It’s crazy that all these services take a broadly similar time to go end to end, and yet an end to end single on the X10 for example costs more than a day ticket on the 308.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boxing Day 2021 Services
Boxing Day 2021 Services
RE: Boxing Day 2021 Services
RE: Enviro 400MMC's for the X9 and X10