You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

RE: Route Development | Network Expansion & New Services
(29 Dec 2021, 9:40 pm)Dan wrote I’m not sure why you’re so intent on making this about me? Feels like there may be a personal issue here? FYI - I didn’t sell any £8.50 tickets on Boxing Day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You were under the assumption that the £8.50 ticket was the correct alternative regardless, which still highlights that something is wrong with what GNE have been told or if drivers have been left to ticket train themselves on a different fare structure.

There's still clearly problems, not only with information provision to the public on what services were running that day, but also with the availability of fare information, which I think is right to raise with the organisations involved.

As for making it personal, I'm just saying that as you were a driver of the mentioned routes that you were misinformed. So it's likely that other drivers covering Arriva routes may have been too.

But that's all I have to say, also I don't appreciate being called a Karen or told "I'll look foolish" when raising some very valid questions and points?  Big Grin

Boxing Day 2021 Services
Boxing Day 2021 Services
RE: Boxing Day 2021 Services
RE: Enviro 400MMC's for the X9 and X10
RE: Route Development | Network Expansion & New Services