You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

RE: Go North East Santa Bus
(21 Nov 2022, 12:09 am)Jimmi wrote Plymouth Citybus have only just posted today that they're doing theirs again this year although it was just an illustration of the bus saying "Coming Soon"

Will just have to see I guess if GNE follow suit (or if they do anything else like showing support for England in the World Cup like they did during Euro 2020).
I wouldn't be surprised if 5507/5508/8347 will have any decals added to them, tho with the new management I doubt that would happen.

(20 Nov 2022, 11:39 pm)deanmachine wrote You're spot on, it's all about how the public and the local authorities perceive it. It's like the X11, it only reduced the depot's resource by 1 driver effectively, yet it was cut because people were annoyed that a holiday excursion was put on over a regular service that it didn't effect. Even with a driver shortage the Santa Bus doesn't really make that much of a difference, but I'm not sure if GNE will take the risk considering the year they've had.
I think now, and August are very different, back in Aug-Sept Deptford was full of cancellations, and now it isn't. Also its just an evening service ran by office staff its not like 1 driver from Deptford every day, these are office staff, and I think if GNE were to do it they would have to mention that on the post.

Go North East Santa Bus