You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

RE: At last.......
(24 Oct 2023, 3:33 pm)Rob44 wrote I've done that plenty in my younger days !!  397/44 to newcastle. off at haymarket. Walk to marlbough crescent check for money on floor from drunks on friday night then 631 or 633 to winlaton

Way back either same or 648/649 to gateshead metro, complain to driver that is not going to Newcastle , metro to haymanrket bus back to rigg.

Also me and the fun police are no more so ive moved to a penthouse on the 27 route..... when that runs i would obviously allow that to drop off in town, but extend it to eldon square so i cancatch bus to the rigg or go for drinks in crows, bulls, swans,hotspur or junction!
I mean, whilst my comments were very much tongue-in-cheek, I absolutely hated walking along Clayton Street with my parents into town as a child before the 631, 632 and 633 (not forgetting the 642 too) were extended to Newgate Street when I was around 6 or 7 years old. It's such a piddly little distance now, and probably was to my parents back then, but it might as well have been a 10-mile trek for my little legs at the time.

Sent from my SM-A526B using Tapatalk

At last.......