You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

Reintroduction of Temporarily Reduced Services Back to Original Frequency

Reintroduction of Temporarily Reduced Services Back to Original Frequency

RE: Reintroduction of Temporarily Reduced Services Back to Original Frequency
(22 Jan 2024, 10:03 pm)mb134 wrote To be honest I think the improvements in evening and Sunday services are some of the best things to come out of BSIP so far, certainly in Northumberland. 

Morpeth, Bedlington, Ashington, and Guide Post now all have direct links to Cramlington (the nearest cinema to all of those towns), for example. I also think that Arriva should have introduced those links earlier, but in the situation we find ourselves in now it seems like a pretty good use of the funding.
Exactly using it for areas that need it on an evening. Like especially now the 57A goes to Ashington on an evening meaning people in Cramlington can now get to Ashington on an evening

(22 Jan 2024, 9:30 pm)Unber43 wrote They might have a chance to run profitable, where as the 777 is going to die as soon as the BSIP dies.

725/25 is just DCC/NEXUS incompetence

I've seen a lot of positive to the 777 from the account from Arriva, Morpeth Council & Newcastle Airport and it seems to be well. 

The 777 now also serves a massive purpose to the metro line between Kingston Park & Airport as that section is a frequent faults and nexus always said to use the X77/X78 to the Airport (non of which serviced Kingston Park). This 777 will also help metro people

RE: Reintroduction of Temporarily Reduced Services Back to Original Frequency