You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

Reintroduction of Temporarily Reduced Services Back to Original Frequency

Reintroduction of Temporarily Reduced Services Back to Original Frequency

RE: Reintroduction of Temporarily Reduced Services Back to Original Frequency
(22 Jan 2024, 10:51 pm)Storx wrote Must admit the 10/11 combination is a bit bizarre, can't really see the connections it makes as it doesn't serve anything really, definitely an operational thing. Going to disagree with the 9 going to Shields on a purely selfish basis as I live on the 19 route and it'd be nice for a cross river route Tongue

Talking about BSIP though, the 19 should run in the evenings and Sunday to give East Cramlington, the new hospital and the new estates near Northumberland Park a bus service, could be easily be done by dropping the rest of the route to hourly. There's nothing on all 3 currently and run it until 9pm or so.

If bsip goes to the 19. I can't see gct running it. It's always puzzle me why the 19 lost an evening service as mentioned it was due to low passenger numbers. But the 19 serves area like Silverlink (Cinema) late working at Cobalt & gives Percy Main & Northumberland Park area a bus service on an evening. Northumberland Park to me is always a slow depression area. It's serverd by 1 bus service next to the metro station and doesn't. Bet u when the line opens. More bus services Will stop at that bus stop

RE: Reintroduction of Temporarily Reduced Services Back to Original Frequency