You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

Marxista Fozzski
RE: Winter Olympics
Watching Rowans interview, it seems the best call to pull out, with head injury and concussion it is better to be safe than sorry, I dread to think what can happen if she was allowed to compete...But at 18, she can easily pick herself up and prepare for Korea, given the sport she is in, I would have been more worried if she was mid-20's, I didn't realise she was World Champion, is that the X Games Championship or is it something different.

Lizzy Yarnold is a legend, to think she had not started skeleton till she was 20 and only done it for years, some athletes will never a podium finish in a whole career, I hope she inspires more young people to take up winter sport, if I was young today, I would be looking at getting into a winter sport, I would have loved to have had a go on a Luge.

Winter Sport seems to be moving on in leaps and bounds, we are on course for a best finish at the Winter Olympics for years, gone is the days of Eddie Edwards, when we won nothing and seen as a bit of a joke...dont get me wrong, I admire The Eagle, I certainly wouldn't fancy launching myself off a ski jump, but he was a bit of a novelty and a laugh.

Did anyone see Bode Miller, downhill skiing I think, a legend in his sport and quite old for what he does, I dont know if the BBC broadcast it, but did anyone see the interview given to someone like NBC, the interviewer kept asking him about the death of his brother, went on and on about and only stopped when Bode walked off in tears...absolutely shocking

Winter Olympics
Re: Winter Olympics
Re: RE: Winter Olympics