You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

RE: Depression/Mental Health
(17 Apr 2014, 5:54 pm)marxistafozzski wrote Hope it is ok to post a thread that is sensitive, and hope people treat it with respect...

I was wondering if many people here are battling some form of mental health problems, I know there are autistic people kicking about here, but has many had to battle depression, I am not being nosy or anything, I just like knowing what makes people tick and I am diagnosed with Bi-Polar and Borderline Personality Disorder and normally very open and not afraid to talk about it...

So anyone else battling what I call cancer of the mind

Good on you for talking about what some might see as a taboo subject.

Hands up - suffered a bit from depression and ptsd.
Although it didn't involve a train, I have had someone die in front of me and it isn't nice at all.
That coupled with other stresses, have taken their toll and it what was whilst having a bit of a bad run last year, that I found this site.

The one thing I have found (both about depression and ptsd), is that not many people want to talk or listen, despite them wanting to help.

These days, I am up and down.
One day I can be fine, the next day I struggle to get out of bed - which as a Dad and having a family with all the responsibilities it brings, can be frustrating.

Like everyone, we have just got to keep on plodding on and make the best of everything we have got.
There is always someone worse off and no matter how tough things are, we have a lot of things and people around us, that others don't.

Onwards and upwards.
'Illegitimis non carborundum'

Depression/Mental Health
Re: RE: Depression/Mental Health