You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

RE: Service X93
(19 May 2014, 9:22 pm)robisdave15 wrote Never thought my thread would take off like this! I didn't want to break into the issue of concessionary passes because it seems like such s hot potato and is clearly what a) blights the earning potential of the service and b) contributes to the loading situation, kinda devil and the deep blue sea ! Just what dya do? I knew there were / are issues on the Whitby - Scarborough and am now thinking what I spoke about in a separate post - running direct coaches from Boro non - stop to S'Boro is maybe something to look at in the future?
While I'm here? They've given them 8 B7's to meet the PVR, what about spare vehicles down there to help out?

Whitby already carry a spare vehicle, hence why they used 4718 this morning.
Of course Redcar will be operating two of the X93s on the summer timetable but the deckers should primarily work from Whitby, hopefully if they can keep all 8 on the road then it will stay all double deck but of course there will be days where it's just not possible. Apparently then Scanias will be used first and foremost... Temsas as a real last resort hopefully!

Forum Moderator   | Let us know if you have any issues

Service Manager, Coatham Connect

Service X93