Menu

Adrian   01 Aug 2014, 5:25 pm
(01 Aug 2014, 11:48 am)Dan wrote

Well it started off alright... then I'm not sure. Can't believe she's actually got a single though.

Tell you what, those Geordies aren't half in the spotlight...
Charlotte with her 'travelling round the world' TV series, Vicky on MTV's "Ex on the Beach", Gaz with his.. er.. leaked videos, and now Holly with a music video!

This is exactly why the Clubland brand hasn't been worth bothering with since about Clubland 10... and that's being generous. It's turned from catchy/bouncy fast dance tunes to commercial rubbish. It's like it's lost it's identity, which is a shame, because All Around The World used to be a cracking dance record label. Some of the Xtreme Hardcore compilations are actually OK, but again, it's a lot of commercial rubbish creeping in these days too.

Back to Holly's single/video though... perhaps best viewed on mute, and with 2x zoom when she's on screen... Smile

I've actually became a bit bored with the stuff on my iPod lately, so I've started ripping some old CDs I've had and syncing those to it instead. One of them I've pulled out (and I appreciate it's not going to be everyone's cup of tea Tongue) is Scott Brown's 10 Years of Hardcore compilation. Something a bit different and I still think it's a cracking album!

Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook