You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

RE: A little request please
(11 Aug 2014, 3:14 pm)marxistafozzski wrote MODS: If this would be best in the anything and everything thread, then merge it please

I hope I am not asking too much of you guys here...

Remember a few weeks ago I said I was hoping to goto Scotland to get help with my problems, well I have an interview tomorrow to see if I fit there criteria for admission.

I want to ask my NEB comrades to spare a thought for Me and My family, I am trying to get an emotional response or tug on the heartstrings, but it is nice to know, oh yeah, boosts my ego a bit and helps my lack of confidence and self esteem. Also if anyone is religious and attends a church, think of me in your prayers...

Not sure if I brought it up where I last mentioned it, The place I want is called The Haven, between Glasgow and Greenock, in a place called Kilmacolm, the property is on farmland and very secluded.

IF accepted, there is a chance I would be away for close to 2 years getting treatment, it is what I need, as I want to stay a member of NEB, will my account automatically go if I am inactive for months on end or could my account be parked whenever I am not around?

Once again I hope you don't mind me making that request, I have been on NEB for a long time now, and I don't want to lose my membership and to have to sign up again 2 years down the line...

Some of you guys I already know, some of you I don't and some good enough to say hi in passing.

Something a bit lighter

In 2 years, I wonder

1. How many times will North Sunderland be messed with/changed...I reckon 1,234.5
2. What will become the new X3 in terms of it being something to moan about..The 99 Tongue
3. Will col87 get his dream of GNE competition in Chimpsville and Teesside
4. Will Malarkey see his dream come true by managing to get GNE take on one his marathons
5. Will Sunderland sign Messi, Bale, Ronaldo and Neymar for a combined fee of 57p, a pound off a brothel visit and 20 Regal King Size...
6. Will the authorities get worried about the FPF to the point Andreos has to go under a ski mask and have his words spoken by actors(like Gerry Adams broadcast ban in the 80's)
7. Will I come home to find my dream come true, every bus in Co.Durham/Cleveland and Tyne and Wear coming to Dalton Park

They're already trying to get the FPF banned and I often walk around in disguise.
Media appearances are used, using my alter ego - with indirect references to the campaign, hidden subliminally in the content.

If you play recordings backwards, there are a lot of hidden messages Wink

Good luck with the interview tomorrow.
If you do get it, stay clear of regional delicacies, such as Buckfast, deep fried battered mars bars and deep fried maceroni pie/pizza.
'Illegitimis non carborundum'

A little request please
Re: RE: A little request please
Re: RE: A little request please