You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

Marxista Fozzski
RE: A little request please
It is all starting to dawn on me quite the sacrifice I am going to have to make to make this work...initially I will be isolated from home completely while I settle into the programme, have to give up just about everything we take for granted, no phone, no tablet, no computer, I will be expected to pack in smoking, the only bad habit I enjoy, and if I stay the full course, my phone contract will have over-ran by 3 months, apart from sorting my life out, I may be able to squirrel some money away from whatever benefits I may to be entitled, they also apparently have good links with a local college, so might be able to get on a course I fancy, maybe now is the time to take photography and my love of performing arts more seriously as a hobby.

It is nerve wracking thinking about it, and putting my life on hold for a while at 32 is not as bad as it sounds...

So thanks for the support guys, means a lot, we see a lot of bitching, moaning and people with more faces than Big Ben in our mad little community, but being able to share some of my stuff and to get the good response I received shows that our little mad world can unite...

I will get back on here tomorrow night and let you all know what is happening

A little request please
Re: RE: A little request please
Re: RE: A little request please